Renekton Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Renekton – the Butcher of the Sands – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Renekton is most often selected on the Top position.
On the current patch pros on
Renekton have won 63 out of 111 matches, resulting in a win rate of
56.8%and a pick rate of
5.5%of the matches
Renekton is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Renekton is not banned and only the Renekton Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
1.7in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Renekton is best suited as an answer to
Yorickor on the opposing team. With Jax
Renekton and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Garenlead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Renekton Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Renekton players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Renekton Build or Renekton Runes.
FAQ for Renekton Probuilds
On which position do the most Renekton Probuilds exist?
Pros play Renekton mostly on position Top.
- Slice and Dice excels at harassing maneuvers. Slice in, follow up with another skill and then Dice back out to safety.
- Cull the Meek drains an enormous amount of life when used in the middle of the fray. You can use this to bait opponents into thinking you are weaker than you really are.
- Cooldown reduction is especially good for Renekton, allowing him to both quickly build up and use his Fury.
- Pay close attention to Renekton's Fury gauge as that will usually signify when he is about to attack.
- Keeping Renekton from being able to fight and gain Fury by continually harassing him will severely reduce the effectiveness of his abilities.