Renekton Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.11, Renekton – the Butcher of the Sands – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Renekton is most often selected on the Top position. This is your source to learn all about Renekton Probuilds and to learn how to play Renekton. This page shows you how a pro builds Renekton in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Renekton players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Renekton have won 47 out of 80 matches, resulting in a win rate of 58.8% and a pick rate of 1.5%. In 2.6% of the matches Renekton is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter. When Renekton is not banned and only the Renekton Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Renekton probuild is best suited to counter Yasuo, to counter K'Sante or to counter Yorick on the opposing team. With Renekton and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Illaoi, Poppy or Ornn lead to desperation for Renekton players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Renekton.
In regards to runes for Renekton you can see that Precision and Resolve are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Renekton Probuilds
On which position do the most Renekton Probuilds exist?
Pros play Renekton mostly on position Top.
Do you have some tips besides the Renekton Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Renekton Probuilds here are a few Renekton tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Slice and Dice excels at harassing maneuvers. Slice in, follow up with another skill and then Dice back out to safety.
- Cull the Meek drains an enormous amount of life when used in the middle of the fray. You can use this to bait opponents into thinking you are weaker than you really are.
- Cooldown reduction is especially good for Renekton, allowing him to both quickly build up and use his Fury.
- Pay close attention to Renekton's Fury gauge as that will usually signify when he is about to attack.
- Keeping Renekton from being able to fight and gain Fury by continually harassing him will severely reduce the effectiveness of his abilities.