Renekton Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– the Butcher of the Sands – is a C
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Renekton
is most often selected on the Top
position. This is your source to learn all about Renekton Probuilds
and to learn how to play Renekton
. This page shows you how a pro builds Renekton
in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Renekton
players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Renekton
have won 23
out of 52
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Renekton
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter
. When Renekton
is not banned and only the Renekton Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited to counter Irelia
, to counter Riven
or to counter Sion
on the opposing team. With Renekton
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Renekton
players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Renekton
In regards to runes for Renekton you can see that Precision
are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Renekton besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Renekton Probuilds
On which position do the most Renekton Probuilds exist?
Pros play Renekton mostly on position Top.
Do you have some tips besides the Renekton Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Renekton Probuilds here are a few Renekton tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Slice and Dice excels at harassing maneuvers. Slice in, follow up with another skill and then Dice back out to safety.
- Cull the Meek drains an enormous amount of life when used in the middle of the fray. You can use this to bait opponents into thinking you are weaker than you really are.
- Cooldown reduction is especially good for Renekton, allowing him to both quickly build up and use his Fury.
- Pay close attention to Renekton's Fury gauge as that will usually signify when he is about to attack.
- Keeping Renekton from being able to fight and gain Fury by continually harassing him will severely reduce the effectiveness of his abilities.