Orianna Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.1, Orianna – the Lady of Clockwork – is a -Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Orianna is most often selected on the Mid position. This is your source to learn all about Orianna Probuilds and to learn how to play Orianna. This page shows you how a pro builds Orianna in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Orianna players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Orianna have won 37 out of 65 matches, resulting in a win rate of 56.9% and a pick rate of 0.4%. In <0.1% of the matches Orianna is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Mage. When Orianna is not banned and only the Orianna Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Orianna probuild is best suited to counter LeBlanc, to counter Galio or to counter Sylas on the opposing team. With Orianna and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Irelia, Lux or Anivia lead to desperation for Orianna players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Orianna.
In regards to runes for Orianna you can see that Sorcery and Inspiration are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Orianna Probuilds
On which position do the most Orianna Probuilds exist?
Pros play Orianna mostly on position Mid.
Do you have some tips besides the Orianna Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Orianna Probuilds here are a few Orianna tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Command: Protect can be used on yourself to return the Ball back to you quickly. Combine this with Command: Attack for a quick harassment.
- Command: Dissonance is a very powerful escape tool if Orianna has the Ball. The combination of speed and leaving a slowing obstacle can be quite powerful.
- Command: Shockwave can be used to drag enemies towards you or away from you if you position the Ball properly.
- Orianna can only affect the area the Ball is around. Use this to your advantage.
- Watch out for Orianna's Ball returning to her due to leashing. This may cause some unexpected situations.