Orianna Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Orianna – the Lady of Clockwork – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Orianna is most often selected on the Mid position.
On the current patch pros on
Orianna have won 16 out of 26 matches, resulting in a win rate of
61.5%and a pick rate of
<0.1%of the matches
Orianna is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Orianna is not banned and only the Orianna Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
0.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Orianna is best suited as an answer to
Zedon the opposing team. With
Orianna and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Xerathor lead to desperation for Talon
This page shows you all the Orianna Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Orianna players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Orianna Build (where you can find aggregated Orianna pro builds) or Orianna Runes.
FAQ for Orianna Probuilds
On which position do the most Orianna Probuilds exist?
Pros play Orianna mostly on position Mid.
- Command: Protect can be used on yourself to return the Ball back to you quickly. Combine this with Command: Attack for a quick harassment.
- Command: Dissonance is a very powerful escape tool if Orianna has the Ball. The combination of speed and leaving a slowing obstacle can be quite powerful.
- Command: Shockwave can be used to drag enemies towards you or away from you if you position the Ball properly.
- Orianna can only affect the area the Ball is around. Use this to your advantage.
- Watch out for Orianna's Ball returning to her due to leashing. This may cause some unexpected situations.