LeBlanc Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.1, LeBlanc – the Deceiver – is a -Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, LeBlanc is most often selected on the Mid position. This is your source to learn all about LeBlanc Probuilds and to learn how to play LeBlanc. This page shows you how a pro builds LeBlanc in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best LeBlanc players are listed.
On the current patch pros on LeBlanc have won 43 out of 89 matches, resulting in a win rate of 48.3% and a pick rate of 0.5%. In 8.8% of the matches LeBlanc is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Assassin. When LeBlanc is not banned and only the LeBlanc Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A LeBlanc probuild is best suited to counter Syndra, to counter Ekko or to counter Akali on the opposing team. With LeBlanc and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Anivia, Kassadin or Vex lead to desperation for LeBlanc players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick LeBlanc.
In regards to runes for LeBlanc you can see that Domination and Sorcery are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for LeBlanc Probuilds
On which position do the most LeBlanc Probuilds exist?
Pros play LeBlanc mostly on position Mid.
Do you have some tips besides the LeBlanc Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available LeBlanc Probuilds here are a few LeBlanc tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Distortion allows you to be aggressive with your other spells while being able to return to safety.
- Using Distortion can help your positioning to land Ethereal Chains.
- You can chain Sigil of Malice and Ethereal Chains to prevent characters with blink from escaping for up to 4 seconds.
- LeBlanc's ultimate can create fake LeBlancs during her spellcast or, rarely, at a distant position.
- The fake LeBlanc created at a distance will always run at the nearest Champion, cast a harmless spell, then immediately disappear.
- Attacking LeBlanc first avoids most of her tricks, especially if she's recently used her dash, Distortion.
- Stunning or silencing LeBlanc will prevent her from activating the return part of Distortion.