LeBlanc Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
LeBlanc – the Deceiver – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
LeBlanc is most often selected on the Mid position.
On the current patch pros on
LeBlanc have won 39 out of 73 matches, resulting in a win rate of
53.4%and a pick rate of
43.7%of the matches
LeBlanc is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
LeBlanc is not banned and only the LeBlanc Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.9in professional players Solo Queue matches.
LeBlanc is best suited as an answer to
Akalior on the opposing team. With Ziggs
LeBlanc and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Malzahar, or Galio
Ahrilead to desperation for
This page shows you all the LeBlanc Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
LeBlanc players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit LeBlanc Build or LeBlanc Runes.
- Distortion allows you to be aggressive with your other spells while being able to return to safety.
- Using Distortion can help your positioning to land Ethereal Chains.
- You can chain Sigil of Malice and Ethereal Chains to prevent characters with blink from escaping for up to 4 seconds.
- LeBlanc's ultimate can create fake LeBlancs during her spellcast or, rarely, at a distant position.
- The fake LeBlanc created at a distance will always run at the nearest Champion, cast a harmless spell, then immediately disappear.
- Attacking LeBlanc first avoids most of her tricks, especially if she's recently used her dash, Distortion.
- Stunning or silencing LeBlanc will prevent her from activating the return part of Distortion.