LeBlanc Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
On the current patch pros on
In regards to runes for LeBlanc you can see that
Explore LeBlanc besides these Probuilds
FAQ for LeBlanc Probuilds
On which position do the most LeBlanc Probuilds exist?
Pros play LeBlanc mostly on position Mid.
Do you have some tips besides the LeBlanc Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available LeBlanc Probuilds here are a few LeBlanc tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Distortion allows you to be aggressive with your other spells while being able to return to safety.
- Using Distortion can help your positioning to land Ethereal Chains.
- You can chain Sigil of Malice and Ethereal Chains to prevent characters with blink from escaping for up to 4 seconds.
- LeBlanc's ultimate can create fake LeBlancs during her spellcast or, rarely, at a distant position.
- The fake LeBlanc created at a distance will always run at the nearest Champion, cast a harmless spell, then immediately disappear.
- Attacking LeBlanc first avoids most of her tricks, especially if she's recently used her dash, Distortion.
- Stunning or silencing LeBlanc will prevent her from activating the return part of Distortion.