Irelia Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.9, Irelia – the Blade Dancer – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Irelia is most often selected on the Top position. This is your source to learn all about Irelia Probuilds and to learn how to play Irelia. This page shows you how a pro builds Irelia in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Irelia players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Irelia have won 13 out of 18 matches, resulting in a win rate of 72.2% and a pick rate of 0.4%. In 7.4% of the matches Irelia is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter. When Irelia is not banned and only the Irelia Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Irelia probuild is best suited to counter Yorick, to counter Jayce or to counter Yone on the opposing team. With Irelia and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Poppy, Jax or Malphite lead to desperation for Irelia players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Irelia.
In regards to runes for Irelia you can see that Precision and Inspiration are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Irelia Probuilds
On which position do the most Irelia Probuilds exist?
Pros play Irelia mostly on position Top.
Do you have some tips besides the Irelia Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Irelia Probuilds here are a few Irelia tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Use Bladesurge to cover great distances by targeting low life minions on your way to champion targets.
- Defiant Dance is not interrupted by crowd control, try timing it for incoming disables.
- Flawless Duet does not have a maximum travel distance, try using it in creative ways.
- Pay attention to Ionian Fervor stacks and try to engage Irelia when it is down.
- Minion waves greatly enhance Irelia's mobility, beware fighting her inside one.
- Beware of wasting your high impact spells on Defiant Dance.