Irelia Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Irelia – the Blade Dancer – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Irelia is most often selected on the Top position.
On the current patch pros on
Irelia have won 24 out of 63 matches, resulting in a win rate of
38.1%and a pick rate of
12.3%of the matches
Irelia is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Irelia is not banned and only the Irelia Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
0.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Irelia is best suited as an answer to
Yorick, or Jayce on the opposing team. With Graves
Irelia and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, , Wukong
Ornnor lead to desperation for Jax
This page shows you all the Irelia Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Irelia players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Irelia Build (where you can find aggregated Irelia pro builds) or Irelia Runes.
FAQ for Irelia Probuilds
On which position do the most Irelia Probuilds exist?
Pros play Irelia mostly on position Top.
- Use Bladesurge to cover great distances by targeting low life minions on your way to champion targets.
- Defiant Dance is not interrupted by crowd control, try timing it for incoming disables.
- Flawless Duet does not have a maximum travel distance, try using it in creative ways.
- Pay attention to Ionian Fervor stacks and try to engage Irelia when it is down.
- Minion waves greatly enhance Irelia's mobility, beware fighting her inside one.
- Beware of wasting your high impact spells on Defiant Dance.