Zyra Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.1, Zyra – Rise of the Thorns – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Zyra is most often selected on the Support position. This is your source to learn all about Zyra Probuilds and to learn how to play Zyra. This page shows you how a pro builds Zyra in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Zyra players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Zyra have won 11 out of 21 matches, resulting in a win rate of 52.4% and a pick rate of 0.1%. In 0.1% of the matches Zyra is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Mage. When Zyra is not banned and only the Zyra Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Zyra probuild is best suited to counter Yuumi, to counter Morgana or to counter Karma on the opposing team. With Zyra and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Sona, Heimerdinger or Twitch lead to desperation for Zyra players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Zyra.
In regards to runes for Zyra you can see that Sorcery and Domination are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Zyra Probuilds
On which position do the most Zyra Probuilds exist?
Pros play Zyra mostly on position Support.
Do you have some tips besides the Zyra Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Zyra Probuilds here are a few Zyra tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Placing a seed in your spell's path after you have cast it gives you the best chance of having a seed in the proper spot.
- Seeds grant vision to your team.
- Zyra is a great ambusher - look for opportunities to set a trap of seeds in brush, then lure enemies in.
- Zyra's seeds can be destroyed by stepping on them. If she tries to grow them as you do, dodge back at the last moment.
- Moving closer to Zyra can be a smart move if she places plants too far away from herself.
- Plants take fixed damage from attacks and effects, similar to wards. They also expire quickly on their own.
- Moving the fight to a different area will deprive Zyra of accumulated seeds.
- Seeds placed by Zyra's W are larger, a different color, and grant a small amount of vision to her team.