Zyra Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Zyra – Rise of the Thorns – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Zyra is most often selected on the Support position.
On the current patch pros on
Zyra have won 3 out of 4 matches, resulting in a win rate of
75%and a pick rate of
<0.1%of the matches
Zyra is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Zyra is not banned and only the Zyra Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.1in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Zyra is best suited as an answer to , Seraphine
Brandon the opposing team. With
Zyra and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Vel'Koz, or Zilean lead to desperation for Xerath
This page shows you all the Zyra Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Zyra players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Zyra Build or Zyra Runes.
- Placing a seed in your spell's path after you have cast it gives you the best chance of having a seed in the proper spot.
- Seeds grant vision to your team.
- Zyra is a great ambusher - look for opportunities to set a trap of seeds in brush, then lure enemies in.
- Zyra's seeds can be destroyed by stepping on them. If she tries to grow them as you do, dodge back at the last moment.
- Moving closer to Zyra can be a smart move if she places plants too far away from herself.
- Plants take fixed damage from attacks and effects, similar to wards. They also expire quickly on their own.
- Moving the fight to a different area will deprive Zyra of accumulated seeds.
- Seeds placed by Zyra's W are larger, a different color, and grant a small amount of vision to her team.