Bard Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.9, Bard – the Wandering Caretaker – is a C-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Bard is most often selected on the Support position. This is your source to learn all about Bard Probuilds and to learn how to play Bard. This page shows you how a pro builds Bard in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Bard players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Bard have won 7 out of 15 matches, resulting in a win rate of 46.7% and a pick rate of 0.3%. In 0.7% of the matches Bard is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Support. When Bard is not banned and only the Bard Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Bard probuild is best suited to counter Alistar, to counter Morgana or to counter Xerath on the opposing team. With Bard and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Zilean, Senna or Soraka lead to desperation for Bard players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Bard.
In regards to runes for Bard you can see that Resolve and Domination are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Bard Probuilds
On which position do the most Bard Probuilds exist?
Pros play Bard mostly on position Support.
Do you have some tips besides the Bard Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Bard Probuilds here are a few Bard tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- It's important to collect chimes to improve your meep's attacks, but don't neglect your lane partner! Try to make a big entrance by bringing an ally into the lane with you with Magical Journey.
- Let your Caretaker's Shrines charge up - they heal for a lot more when at full power.
- Don't forget that enemies can also use your Magical Journey doorways, and that your ultimate can also hit your allies!
- Bard's opponents can also travel through his Magical Journey doorways. You can follow him, if you think it's safe.
- You can crush Bard's healing shrines just by walking over them. Don't let his allies take them without a fight.
- Bard's ultimate, Tempered Fate, affects allies, enemies, monsters, and turrets alike. Sometimes it can be to your advantage to jump into it!