Bard Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Bard – the Wandering Caretaker – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Bard is most often selected on the Support position.
On the current patch pros on
Bard have won 23 out of 38 matches, resulting in a win rate of
60.5%and a pick rate of
12.1%of the matches
Bard is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Bard is not banned and only the Bard Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
3.1in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Bard is best suited as an answer to
Leonaon the opposing team. With
Bard and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Zilean, or Maokai
Vel'Kozlead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Bard Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Bard players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Bard Build or Bard Runes.
- It's important to collect chimes to improve your meep's attacks, but don't neglect your lane partner! Try to make a big entrance by bringing an ally into the lane with you with Magical Journey.
- Let your Caretaker's Shrines charge up - they heal for a lot more when at full power.
- Don't forget that enemies can also use your Magical Journey doorways, and that your ultimate can also hit your allies!
- Bard's opponents can also travel through his Magical Journey doorways. You can follow him, if you think it's safe.
- You can crush Bard's healing shrines just by walking over them. Don't let his allies take them without a fight.
- Bard's ultimate, Tempered Fate, affects allies, enemies, monsters, and turrets alike. Sometimes it can be to your advantage to jump into it!