Varus Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Varus – the Arrow of Retribution – is a C-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Varus is most often selected on the Adc position.
On the current patch pros on
Varus have won 10 out of 22 matches, resulting in a win rate of
45.5%and a pick rate of
3.6%of the matches
Varus is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Varus is not banned and only the Varus Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.5in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Varus is best suited as an answer to
Lucianon the opposing team. With
Varus and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Sennaor lead to desperation for Jinx
This page shows you all the Varus Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Varus players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Varus Build or Varus Runes.
- An early point in Blighted Quiver helps harass enemy champions and get killing blows on minions.
- During short range fights it's sometimes best to fire Piercing Arrow quickly, rather than charging it to full power.
- Try to take advantage of Piercing Arrow's very long range to snipe at enemy champions before a fight or as they're trying to flee.
- If you are affected by Blight, Varus' abilities will deal extra damage to you.
- When he gets a kill or assist, Varus temporarily gains Attack Speed and is much more dangerous.
- You'll get bound in place if a tendril from Varus' ultimate, Chain of Corruption, reaches you. You can cause the tendril to die however by running far enough away from it.