Varus Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Adc Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.24, Varus – the Arrow of Retribution – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Varus is most often selected on the Adc position. This is your source to learn all about Varus Probuilds and to learn how to play Varus. This page shows you how a pro builds Varus in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Varus players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Varus have won 17 out of 26 matches, resulting in a win rate of 65.4% and a pick rate of 3.4%. In 17.7% of the matches Varus is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Marksman. When Varus is not banned and only the Varus Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Varus probuild is best suited to counter Aphelios, to counter Kai'Sa or to counter Xayah on the opposing team. With Varus and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Vayne, Twitch or Lucian lead to desperation for Varus players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Varus.
In regards to runes for Varus you can see that Precision and Inspiration are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Varus Probuilds
On which position do the most Varus Probuilds exist?
Pros play Varus mostly on position Adc.
Do you have some tips besides the Varus Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Varus Probuilds here are a few Varus tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- An early point in Blighted Quiver helps harass enemy champions and get killing blows on minions.
- During short range fights it's sometimes best to fire Piercing Arrow quickly, rather than charging it to full power.
- Try to take advantage of Piercing Arrow's very long range to snipe at enemy champions before a fight or as they're trying to flee.
- If you are affected by Blight, Varus' abilities will deal extra damage to you.
- When he gets a kill or assist, Varus temporarily gains Attack Speed and is much more dangerous.
- You'll get bound in place if a tendril from Varus' ultimate, Chain of Corruption, reaches you. You can cause the tendril to die however by running far enough away from it.