Yasuo Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
On the current patch pros on
In regards to runes for Yasuo you can see that
Explore Yasuo besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Yasuo Probuilds
On which position do the most Yasuo Probuilds exist?
Pros play Yasuo mostly on position Adc.
Do you have some tips besides the Yasuo Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Yasuo Probuilds here are a few Yasuo tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Dash through a minion to have Sweeping Blade available to chase your opponent should they flee; Dash directly to your opponent to preserve a minion as your escape route.
- At level 18, Yasuo's Steel Tempest reaches its Attack Speed cap with 55% Attack Speed from items.
- Last Breath can be cast on any target that is knocked Airborne, even by one of your allies.
- Steel Tempest is very narrow. Dodge laterally if possible.
- When Yasuo lands two Steel Tempests in a row, his next will fire a tornado. Watch and listen for the associated sound to prepare to dodge.
- Yasuo is at his weakest just after he has launched a whirlwind. Engage at that point.
- Yasuo's shield from Resolve lasts only 2 seconds. Dealing damage to him will trigger it. Wait it out, then engage.