Yasuo Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Adc Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.21, Yasuo – the Unforgiven – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Yasuo is most often selected on the Adc position. This is your source to learn all about Yasuo Probuilds and to learn how to play Yasuo. This page shows you how a pro builds Yasuo in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Yasuo players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Yasuo have won 9 out of 22 matches, resulting in a win rate of 40.9% and a pick rate of 0.2%. In 8.6% of the matches Yasuo is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter. When Yasuo is not banned and only the Yasuo Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Yasuo probuild is best suited to counter Zeri, to counter Varus or to counter Aphelios on the opposing team. With Yasuo and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Nilah, Vayne or Xayah lead to desperation for Yasuo players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Yasuo.
In regards to runes for Yasuo you can see that Precision and Resolve are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Yasuo Probuilds
On which position do the most Yasuo Probuilds exist?
Pros play Yasuo mostly on position Adc.
Do you have some tips besides the Yasuo Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Yasuo Probuilds here are a few Yasuo tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Dash through a minion to have Sweeping Blade available to chase your opponent should they flee; Dash directly to your opponent to preserve a minion as your escape route.
- At level 18, Yasuo's Steel Tempest reaches its Attack Speed cap with 55% Attack Speed from items.
- Last Breath can be cast on any target that is knocked Airborne, even by one of your allies.
- Steel Tempest is very narrow. Dodge laterally if possible.
- When Yasuo lands two Steel Tempests in a row, his next will fire a tornado. Watch and listen for the associated sound to prepare to dodge.
- Yasuo is at his weakest just after he has launched a whirlwind. Engage at that point.
- Yasuo's shield from Resolve lasts only 2 seconds. Dealing damage to him will trigger it. Wait it out, then engage.