Diana Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– Scorn of the Moon – is a A
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Diana
is most often selected on the Jungle
position. This is your source to learn all about Diana Probuilds
and to learn how to play Diana
. This page shows you how a pro builds Diana
in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Diana
players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Diana
have won 14
out of 22
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Diana
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter
. When Diana
is not banned and only the Diana Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited to counter Lillia
, to counter Wukong
or to counter Rammus
on the opposing team. With Diana
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Diana
players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Diana
In regards to runes for Diana you can see that Precision
are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Diana besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Diana Probuilds
On which position do the most Diana Probuilds exist?
Pros play Diana mostly on position Jungle.
Do you have some tips besides the Diana Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Diana Probuilds here are a few Diana tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Landing Crescent Strike is critically important, but don't be afraid to miss. The cooldown is short and the mana cost is low.
- Consider when to cast Lunar Rush without Moonlight and when to wait for another Crescent Strike.
- Use Moonfall and Lunar Rush to stay on targets and activate Moonsilver Blade for extra damage.
- Dodge Crescent Strike, or move to safety if you are affected by Moonlight.
- Pale Cascade orbs only last a few seconds. Avoid Diana and engage her after the shield dissipates.
- Diana can play very aggressively if she uses Lunar Rush without Moonlight, but you can punish her by slowing or stunning her when she has no way to get back into position.