Diana Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Diana – Scorn of the Moon – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Diana is most often selected on the Jungle position.
On the current patch pros on
Diana have won 25 out of 43 matches, resulting in a win rate of
58.1%and a pick rate of
14.3%of the matches
Diana is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Diana is not banned and only the Diana Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
0.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Diana is best suited as an answer to
Elise, or Zed on the opposing team. With Qiyana
Diana and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Warwickor lead to desperation for Poppy
This page shows you all the Diana Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Diana players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Diana Build or Diana Runes.
FAQ for Diana Probuilds
On which position do the most Diana Probuilds exist?
Pros play Diana mostly on position Jungle.
- Landing Crescent Strike is critically important, but don't be afraid to miss. The cooldown is short and the mana cost is low.
- Consider when to cast Lunar Rush without Moonlight and when to wait for another Crescent Strike.
- Use Moonfall and Lunar Rush to stay on targets and activate Moonsilver Blade for extra damage.
- Dodge Crescent Strike, or move to safety if you are affected by Moonlight.
- Pale Cascade orbs only last a few seconds. Avoid Diana and engage her after the shield dissipates.
- Diana can play very aggressively if she uses Lunar Rush without Moonlight, but you can punish her by slowing or stunning her when she has no way to get back into position.