Diana Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.9, Diana – Scorn of the Moon – is a C-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Diana is most often selected on the Jungle position. This is your source to learn all about Diana Probuilds and to learn how to play Diana. This page shows you how a pro builds Diana in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Diana players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Diana have won 4 out of 7 matches, resulting in a win rate of 57.1% and a pick rate of 0.1%. In 0.3% of the matches Diana is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter. When Diana is not banned and only the Diana Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Diana probuild is best suited to counter Neeko, to counter Rammus or to counter Lillia on the opposing team. With Diana and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Bel'Veth, Master Yi or Amumu lead to desperation for Diana players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Diana.
In regards to runes for Diana you can see that Precision and Inspiration are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Diana Probuilds
On which position do the most Diana Probuilds exist?
Pros play Diana mostly on position Jungle.
Do you have some tips besides the Diana Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Diana Probuilds here are a few Diana tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Landing Crescent Strike is critically important, but don't be afraid to miss. The cooldown is short and the mana cost is low.
- Consider when to cast Lunar Rush without Moonlight and when to wait for another Crescent Strike.
- Use Moonfall and Lunar Rush to stay on targets and activate Moonsilver Blade for extra damage.
- Dodge Crescent Strike, or move to safety if you are affected by Moonlight.
- Pale Cascade orbs only last a few seconds. Avoid Diana and engage her after the shield dissipates.
- Diana can play very aggressively if she uses Lunar Rush without Moonlight, but you can punish her by slowing or stunning her when she has no way to get back into position.