Akali Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Akali – the Rogue Assassin – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Akali is most often selected on the Top position.
On the current patch pros on
Akali have won 6 out of 11 matches, resulting in a win rate of
54.5%and a pick rate of
5.7%of the matches
Akali is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Akali is not banned and only the Akali Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
0.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Akali is best suited as an answer to , Gnar
Kennenon the opposing team. With
Akali and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, , Wukong
Camillelead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Akali Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Akali players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Akali Build (where you can find aggregated Akali pro builds) or Akali Runes.
FAQ for Akali Probuilds
On which position do the most Akali Probuilds exist?
Pros play Akali mostly on position Top.
- Akali excels at killing fragile champions. Let your team initiate and then strike at the people in the back.
- Twilight Shroud offers safety in even the most dangerous situations. Use that time to save up energy for a quick strike later.
- Akali can still be hit by area effect spells while obscured inside Twilight Shroud. Doing so will briefly reveal her position.
- Akali's Five Point Strike is powerful when used at maximum range and energy. Engage on her when she has low energy to maximize your chance of winning trades.
- Return to base if your Health is low and Akali has her ultimate available.