Akali Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– the Rogue Assassin – is a B
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Akali
is most often selected on the Mid
position. This is your source to learn all about Akali Probuilds
and to learn how to play Akali
. This page shows you how a pro builds Akali
in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Akali
players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Akali
have won 17
out of 36
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Akali
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Assassin
. When Akali
is not banned and only the Akali Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited to counter Syndra
, to counter Ekko
or to counter Azir
on the opposing team. With Akali
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Akali
players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Akali
In regards to runes for Akali you can see that Precision
are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Akali besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Akali Probuilds
On which position do the most Akali Probuilds exist?
Pros play Akali mostly on position Mid.
Do you have some tips besides the Akali Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Akali Probuilds here are a few Akali tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Akali excels at killing fragile champions. Let your team initiate and then strike at the people in the back.
- Twilight Shroud offers safety in even the most dangerous situations. Use that time to save up energy for a quick strike later.
- Akali can still be hit by area effect spells while obscured inside Twilight Shroud. Doing so will briefly reveal her position.
- Akali's Five Point Strike is powerful when used at maximum range and energy. Engage on her when she has low energy to maximize your chance of winning trades.
- Return to base if your Health is low and Akali has her ultimate available.