Akali Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Mid Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.19, Akali – the Rogue Assassin – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Akali is most often selected on the Mid position. This is your source to learn all about Akali Probuilds and to learn how to play Akali. This page shows you how a pro builds Akali in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Akali players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Akali have won 5 out of 12 matches, resulting in a win rate of 41.7% and a pick rate of 0.7%. In 6.2% of the matches Akali is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Assassin. When Akali is not banned and only the Akali Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Akali probuild is best suited to counter Viktor, to counter LeBlanc or to counter Ekko on the opposing team. With Akali and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Akshan, Taliyah or Pantheon lead to desperation for Akali players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Akali.
In regards to runes for Akali you can see that Precision and Resolve are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Akali Probuilds
On which position do the most Akali Probuilds exist?
Pros play Akali mostly on position Mid.
Do you have some tips besides the Akali Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Akali Probuilds here are a few Akali tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Akali excels at killing fragile champions. Let your team initiate and then strike at the people in the back.
- Twilight Shroud offers safety in even the most dangerous situations. Use that time to save up energy for a quick strike later.
- Akali can still be hit by area effect spells while obscured inside Twilight Shroud. Doing so will briefly reveal her position.
- Akali's Five Point Strike is powerful when used at maximum range and energy. Engage on her when she has low energy to maximize your chance of winning trades.
- Return to base if your Health is low and Akali has her ultimate available.