Gragas Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Gragas – the Rabble Rouser – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Gragas is most often selected on the Jungle position.
On the current patch pros on
Gragas have won 63 out of 124 matches, resulting in a win rate of
50.8%and a pick rate of
0.2%of the matches
Gragas is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Gragas is not banned and only the Gragas Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.8in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Gragas is best suited as an answer to
Dianaon the opposing team. With
Gragas and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Rammuslead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Gragas Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Gragas players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Gragas Build or Gragas Runes.
- The damage reduction from Drunken Rage is applied when you start drinking, try to use it when you see damage coming your way.
- Try to knock enemies back into your towers with Explosive Cask.
- Try to combo Body Slam with Explosive Cask to set up kills for your team.
- Gragas can knock everybody away with his ultimate. Be careful that you don't get knocked into him or, worse, an enemy tower.
- Body Slam is on a very low cooldown, making it difficult to pursue Gragas. Don't overextend yourself chasing him.