Gragas Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Top Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.19, Gragas – the Rabble Rouser – is a -Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Gragas is most often selected on the Top position. This is your source to learn all about Gragas Probuilds and to learn how to play Gragas. This page shows you how a pro builds Gragas in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Gragas players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Gragas have won 5 out of 6 matches, resulting in a win rate of 83.3% and a pick rate of 0.3%. In 1% of the matches Gragas is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter. When Gragas is not banned and only the Gragas Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Gragas probuild is best suited to counter Jayce, to counter Quinn or to counter Gnar on the opposing team. With Gragas and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Dr. Mundo, Olaf or Cho'Gath lead to desperation for Gragas players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Gragas.
In regards to runes for Gragas you can see that Sorcery and Inspiration are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Gragas Probuilds
On which position do the most Gragas Probuilds exist?
Pros play Gragas mostly on position Top.
Do you have some tips besides the Gragas Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Gragas Probuilds here are a few Gragas tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- The damage reduction from Drunken Rage is applied when you start drinking, try to use it when you see damage coming your way.
- Try to knock enemies back into your towers with Explosive Cask.
- Try to combo Body Slam with Explosive Cask to set up kills for your team.
- Gragas can knock everybody away with his ultimate. Be careful that you don't get knocked into him or, worse, an enemy tower.
- Body Slam is on a very low cooldown, making it difficult to pursue Gragas. Don't overextend yourself chasing him.