Gragas Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– the Rabble Rouser – is a
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Gragas
is most often selected on the Top
position. This is your source to learn all about Gragas Probuilds
and to learn how to play Gragas
. This page shows you how a pro builds Gragas
in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Gragas
players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Gragas
have won 13
out of 28
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Gragas
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter
. When Gragas
is not banned and only the Gragas Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited to counter Kennen
, to counter Udyr
or to counter Yone
on the opposing team. With Gragas
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Gragas
players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Gragas
In regards to runes for Gragas you can see that Inspiration
are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Gragas besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Gragas Probuilds
On which position do the most Gragas Probuilds exist?
Pros play Gragas mostly on position Top.
Do you have some tips besides the Gragas Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Gragas Probuilds here are a few Gragas tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- The damage reduction from Drunken Rage is applied when you start drinking, try to use it when you see damage coming your way.
- Try to knock enemies back into your towers with Explosive Cask.
- Try to combo Body Slam with Explosive Cask to set up kills for your team.
- Gragas can knock everybody away with his ultimate. Be careful that you don't get knocked into him or, worse, an enemy tower.
- Body Slam is on a very low cooldown, making it difficult to pursue Gragas. Don't overextend yourself chasing him.