Lux Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
On the current patch pros on
In regards to runes for Lux you can see that
Explore Lux besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Lux Probuilds
On which position do the most Lux Probuilds exist?
Pros play Lux mostly on position Support.
Do you have some tips besides the Lux Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Lux Probuilds here are a few Lux tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Lux has great zone control abilities. Try to set up Lucent Singularity to prevent an enemy's advance or escape.
- If you have trouble landing Prismatic Barrier, remember that it returns to you after it reaches max range. Try positioning yourself to hit your allies with its return trip.
- Lucent Singularity is a great scouting tool. Try throwing it into brush before walking into it to check for ambushes.
- Lux has powerful zone control abilities. Try to spread out and attack from different directions so she cannot lock down a specific area.
- When retreating with low health, be prepared to dodge Lux's Final Spark, a red targeting beam fires prior to the main beam, so try to move to the side if possible.