Lux Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Lux – the Lady of Luminosity – is a C-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Lux is most often selected on the Support position.
On the current patch pros on
Lux have won 1 out of 5 matches, resulting in a win rate of
20%and a pick rate of
0.5%of the matches
Lux is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Lux is not banned and only the Lux Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.5in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Lux is best suited as an answer to
Sennaon the opposing team. With
Lux and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, , Rell or Blitzcrank
Sorakalead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Lux Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Lux players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Lux Build or Lux Runes.
- Lux has great zone control abilities. Try to set up Lucent Singularity to prevent an enemy's advance or escape.
- If you have trouble landing Prismatic Barrier, remember that it returns to you after it reaches max range. Try positioning yourself to hit your allies with its return trip.
- Lucent Singularity is a great scouting tool. Try throwing it into brush before walking into it to check for ambushes.
- Lux has powerful zone control abilities. Try to spread out and attack from different directions so she cannot lock down a specific area.
- When retreating with low health, be prepared to dodge Lux's Final Spark, a red targeting beam fires prior to the main beam, so try to move to the side if possible.