Lux Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.1, Lux – the Lady of Luminosity – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Lux is most often selected on the Support position. This is your source to learn all about Lux Probuilds and to learn how to play Lux. This page shows you how a pro builds Lux in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Lux players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Lux have won 144 out of 235 matches, resulting in a win rate of 61.3% and a pick rate of 1.4%. In 1.1% of the matches Lux is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Mage. When Lux is not banned and only the Lux Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Lux probuild is best suited to counter Senna, to counter Yuumi or to counter Brand on the opposing team. With Lux and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Amumu, Blitzcrank or Maokai lead to desperation for Lux players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Lux.
In regards to runes for Lux you can see that Sorcery and Inspiration are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Lux Probuilds
On which position do the most Lux Probuilds exist?
Pros play Lux mostly on position Support.
Do you have some tips besides the Lux Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Lux Probuilds here are a few Lux tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Lux has great zone control abilities. Try to set up Lucent Singularity to prevent an enemy's advance or escape.
- If you have trouble landing Prismatic Barrier, remember that it returns to you after it reaches max range. Try positioning yourself to hit your allies with its return trip.
- Lucent Singularity is a great scouting tool. Try throwing it into brush before walking into it to check for ambushes.
- Lux has powerful zone control abilities. Try to spread out and attack from different directions so she cannot lock down a specific area.
- When retreating with low health, be prepared to dodge Lux's Final Spark, a red targeting beam fires prior to the main beam, so try to move to the side if possible.