Rammus Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Rammus – the Armordillo – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Rammus is most often selected on the Jungle position.
On the current patch pros on
Rammus have won 0 out of 0 matches, resulting in a win rate of
0%and a pick rate of
1.2%of the matches
Rammus is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Rammus is not banned and only the Rammus Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
0.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Rammus is best suited as an answer to
Zac, or Nocturne
Dianaon the opposing team. With
Rammus and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, , Jarvan IV
Amumulead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Rammus Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Rammus players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Rammus Build or Rammus Runes.
FAQ for Rammus Probuilds
On which position do the most Rammus Probuilds exist?
Pros play Rammus mostly on position Jungle.
- Powerball can be used as an effective escape mechanism.
- Using taunt on a champion by your tower can cause the tower to attack your enemy.
- Tremors and Defensive Ball Curl can be used late in the game to obliterate towers. If you're bogged down in a team fight, it is often valuable to break off and attack the buildings.
- Pay particular attention to when his Defensive Ball Curl is off. Rammus has much lower stats than a normal tank when he's out of the stance.
- Rammus often stacks high Armor, leaving him especially vulnerable to caster damage while not in Defensive Ball Curl.