Rammus Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.1, Rammus – the Armordillo – is a -Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Rammus is most often selected on the Jungle position. This is your source to learn all about Rammus Probuilds and to learn how to play Rammus. This page shows you how a pro builds Rammus in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Rammus players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Rammus have won 0 out of 1 matches, resulting in a win rate of 0% and a pick rate of <0.1%. In 1% of the matches Rammus is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Tank. When Rammus is not banned and only the Rammus Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Rammus probuild is best suited to counter Lee Sin, to counter Viego or to counter Kindred on the opposing team. With Rammus and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Amumu, Zac or Lillia lead to desperation for Rammus players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Rammus.
In regards to runes for Rammus you can see that Resolve and Precision are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Rammus besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Rammus Probuilds
On which position do the most Rammus Probuilds exist?
Pros play Rammus mostly on position Jungle.
Do you have some tips besides the Rammus Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Rammus Probuilds here are a few Rammus tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Powerball can be used as an effective escape mechanism.
- Using taunt on a champion by your tower can cause the tower to attack your enemy.
- Tremors and Defensive Ball Curl can be used late in the game to obliterate towers. If you're bogged down in a team fight, it is often valuable to break off and attack the buildings.
- Pay particular attention to when his Defensive Ball Curl is off. Rammus has much lower stats than a normal tank when he's out of the stance.
- Rammus often stacks high Armor, leaving him especially vulnerable to caster damage while not in Defensive Ball Curl.