Cassiopeia Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– the Serpent's Embrace – is a A
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Cassiopeia
is most often selected on the Mid
position. This is your source to learn all about Cassiopeia Probuilds
and to learn how to play Cassiopeia
. This page shows you how a pro builds Cassiopeia
in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Cassiopeia
players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Cassiopeia
have won 1
out of 2
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Cassiopeia
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Mage
. When Cassiopeia
is not banned and only the Cassiopeia Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited to counter Swain
, to counter Sylas
or to counter Anivia
on the opposing team. With Cassiopeia
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Cassiopeia
players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Cassiopeia
In regards to runes for Cassiopeia you can see that Precision
are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Cassiopeia besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Cassiopeia Probuilds
On which position do the most Cassiopeia Probuilds exist?
Pros play Cassiopeia mostly on position Mid.
Do you have some tips besides the Cassiopeia Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Cassiopeia Probuilds here are a few Cassiopeia tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Use Twin Fang on poisoned stationary targets like monsters and units stunned by her Petrifying Gaze for maximum damage.
- Lead your enemy when targeting with Noxious Blast to ensure the hit.
- Be wary of Cassiopeia's damage potential with Twin Fang when she has you poisoned.
- Turn away from Cassiopeia when she is casting Petrifying Gaze to get slowed instead of stunned.