Ivern Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Ivern – the Green Father – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Ivern is most often selected on the Jungle position.
On the current patch pros on
Ivern have won 2 out of 3 matches, resulting in a win rate of
66.7%and a pick rate of
1.1%of the matches
Ivern is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Ivern is not banned and only the Ivern Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
3.7in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Ivern is best suited as an answer to , Hecarim
Evelynnon the opposing team. With
Ivern and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, , Nidalee or Jarvan IV
Fiddlestickslead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Ivern Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Ivern players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Ivern Build or Ivern Runes.
- Try to help allies follow up a good Rootcaller hit with Triggerseed!
- Use Brushmaker to set up future ambush spots!
- Daisy can block skillshots and slow down enemies. Use her to peel for your teammates!
- Ivern can be deceptively slippery. Be careful chasing him too far.
- Ivern's brush has a long duration. Watch out for ambushes!
- Be careful when fighting Ivern alone if he has Daisy ready to help!