Leona Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– the Radiant Dawn – is a B
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Leona
is most often selected on the Support
position. This is your source to learn all about Leona Probuilds
and to learn how to play Leona
. This page shows you how a pro builds Leona
in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Leona
players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Leona
have won 20
out of 38
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Leona
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Tank
. When Leona
is not banned and only the Leona Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited to counter Yuumi
, to counter Nautilus
or to counter Ashe
on the opposing team. With Leona
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Leona
players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Leona
In regards to runes for Leona you can see that Inspiration
are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Leona besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Leona Probuilds
On which position do the most Leona Probuilds exist?
Pros play Leona mostly on position Support.
Do you have some tips besides the Leona Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Leona Probuilds here are a few Leona tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Lead the charge and mark your foes with Sunlight before your allies deal damage.
- Shield of Daybreak and Zenith Blade form a powerful offensive combo.
- You can absorb a huge amount of damage using Eclipse, but you must stay near enemies to gain the bonus duration.
- When Leona activates Eclipse, you have three seconds to get away from her before she deals damage.
- Only foes in the center of Solar Flare get stunned, so you can often avoid this if you're quick.