Leona Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Support Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.21, Leona – the Radiant Dawn – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Leona is most often selected on the Support position. This is your source to learn all about Leona Probuilds and to learn how to play Leona. This page shows you how a pro builds Leona in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Leona players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Leona have won 22 out of 41 matches, resulting in a win rate of 53.7% and a pick rate of 0.4%. In 0.6% of the matches Leona is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Tank. When Leona is not banned and only the Leona Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Leona probuild is best suited to counter Yuumi, to counter Lulu or to counter Nautilus on the opposing team. With Leona and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Morgana, Janna or Braum lead to desperation for Leona players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Leona.
In regards to runes for Leona you can see that Inspiration and Resolve are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Leona Probuilds
On which position do the most Leona Probuilds exist?
Pros play Leona mostly on position Support.
Do you have some tips besides the Leona Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Leona Probuilds here are a few Leona tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Lead the charge and mark your foes with Sunlight before your allies deal damage.
- Shield of Daybreak and Zenith Blade form a powerful offensive combo.
- You can absorb a huge amount of damage using Eclipse, but you must stay near enemies to gain the bonus duration.
- When Leona activates Eclipse, you have three seconds to get away from her before she deals damage.
- Only foes in the center of Solar Flare get stunned, so you can often avoid this if you're quick.