Darius Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– the Hand of Noxus – is a S
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Darius
is most often selected on the Top
position. This is your source to learn all about Darius Probuilds
you need to know.
On the current patch pros on Darius
have won 0
out of 0
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Darius
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter
. When Darius
is not banned and only the Darius Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited as an answer to Tryndamere
on the opposing team. With Darius
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Vayne
lead to desperation for Darius
This page shows you all the Darius Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best Darius
players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Darius Build
(where you can find aggregated Darius pro builds) or Darius Runes
FAQ for Darius Probuilds
On which position do the most Darius Probuilds exist?
Pros play Darius mostly on position Top.
Do you have some tips besides the Darius Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Darius Probuilds here are a few Darius tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Decimate is a powerful harassment ability. Strike an enemy from maximum range for the greatest effect.
- Noxian Guillotine does more damage the more attacks you can land prior to it. Use Noxian Might to deal maximum damage.
- Darius benefits greatly from enhanced survivability. The longer you can prolong a fight, the more powerful he becomes.
- When Darius's axe grab is on cooldown, he is vulnerable to harassment attacks.
- Darius's ability to escape from fights is limited. If you have an advantage against him, press your lead.