Darius Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.6, Darius – the Hand of Noxus – is a S-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Darius is most often selected on the Top position. This is your source to learn all about Darius Probuilds and to learn how to play Darius. This page shows you how a pro builds Darius in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Darius players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Darius have won 2 out of 4 matches, resulting in a win rate of 50% and a pick rate of 0.1%. In 7.7% of the matches Darius is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter. When Darius is not banned and only the Darius Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Darius probuild is best suited to counter Renekton, to counter Garen or to counter Tryndamere on the opposing team. With Darius and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Vayne, Pantheon or Wukong lead to desperation for Darius players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Darius.
In regards to runes for Darius you can see that Precision and Resolve are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Darius Probuilds
On which position do the most Darius Probuilds exist?
Pros play Darius mostly on position Top.
Do you have some tips besides the Darius Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Darius Probuilds here are a few Darius tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Decimate is a powerful harassment ability. Strike an enemy from maximum range for the greatest effect.
- Noxian Guillotine does more damage the more attacks you can land prior to it. Use Noxian Might to deal maximum damage.
- Darius benefits greatly from enhanced survivability. The longer you can prolong a fight, the more powerful he becomes.
- When Darius's axe grab is on cooldown, he is vulnerable to harassment attacks.
- Darius's ability to escape from fights is limited. If you have an advantage against him, press your lead.