Darius Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Darius – the Hand of Noxus – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Darius is most often selected on the Jungle position.
On the current patch pros on
Darius have won 1 out of 3 matches, resulting in a win rate of
33.3%and a pick rate of
7.4%of the matches
Darius is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Darius is not banned and only the Darius Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.2in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Darius is best suited as an answer to , Diana or Rengar
Gwenon the opposing team. With
Darius and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Rek'Sailead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Darius Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Darius players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Darius Build or Darius Runes.
- Decimate is a powerful harassment ability. Strike an enemy from maximum range for the greatest effect.
- Noxian Guillotine does more damage the more attacks you can land prior to it. Use Noxian Might to deal maximum damage.
- Darius benefits greatly from enhanced survivability. The longer you can prolong a fight, the more powerful he becomes.
- When Darius's axe grab is on cooldown, he is vulnerable to harassment attacks.
- Darius's ability to escape from fights is limited. If you have an advantage against him, press your lead.