Zac Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.9, Zac – the Secret Weapon – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Zac is most often selected on the Jungle position. This is your source to learn all about Zac Probuilds and to learn how to play Zac. This page shows you how a pro builds Zac in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Zac players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Zac have won 2 out of 3 matches, resulting in a win rate of 66.7% and a pick rate of <0.1%. In 2.4% of the matches Zac is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Tank. When Zac is not banned and only the Zac Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Zac probuild is best suited to counter Neeko, to counter Sylas or to counter Lee Sin on the opposing team. With Zac and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Jarvan IV, Lillia or Hecarim lead to desperation for Zac players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Zac.
In regards to runes for Zac you can see that Resolve and Inspiration are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Zac Probuilds
On which position do the most Zac Probuilds exist?
Pros play Zac mostly on position Jungle.
Do you have some tips besides the Zac Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Zac Probuilds here are a few Zac tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Picking up goo chunks is very important to staying alive.
- When Cell Division is ready, try to die in a position that makes it difficult for the enemy team to kill your bloblets.
- Charging Elastic Slingshot from the fog of war will give opponents less time to react.
- Zac heals from the goo that separates from him. You can crush the goo pieces by stepping on them.
- Kill all of Zac's bloblets when he splits apart to stop him from reforming.
- Silences, stuns, roots and knockups will all interrupt Zac when he is charging Elastic Slingshot.