Zac Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Zac – the Secret Weapon – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Zac is most often selected on the Jungle position.
On the current patch pros on
Zac have won 23 out of 42 matches, resulting in a win rate of
54.8%and a pick rate of
0.5%of the matches
Zac is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Zac is not banned and only the Zac Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
3.6in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Zac is best suited as an answer to
Shacoon the opposing team. With
Zac and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, , Kayn
Lillialead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Zac Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Zac players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Zac Build or Zac Runes.
- Picking up goo chunks is very important to staying alive.
- When Cell Division is ready, try to die in a position that makes it difficult for the enemy team to kill your bloblets.
- Charging Elastic Slingshot from the fog of war will give opponents less time to react.
- Zac heals from the goo that separates from him. You can crush the goo pieces by stepping on them.
- Kill all of Zac's bloblets when he splits apart to stop him from reforming.
- Silences, stuns, roots and knockups will all interrupt Zac when he is charging Elastic Slingshot.