Ekko Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Jungle Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.19, Ekko – the Boy Who Shattered Time – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Ekko is most often selected on the Jungle position. This is your source to learn all about Ekko Probuilds and to learn how to play Ekko. This page shows you how a pro builds Ekko in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Ekko players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Ekko have won 1 out of 2 matches, resulting in a win rate of 50% and a pick rate of 0.1%. In 1% of the matches Ekko is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Assassin. When Ekko is not banned and only the Ekko Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Ekko probuild is best suited to counter Xin Zhao, to counter Karthus or to counter Gragas on the opposing team. With Ekko and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Bel'Veth, Sylas or Maokai lead to desperation for Ekko players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Ekko.
In regards to runes for Ekko you can see that Domination and Inspiration are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Ekko Probuilds
On which position do the most Ekko Probuilds exist?
Pros play Ekko mostly on position Jungle.
Do you have some tips besides the Ekko Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Ekko Probuilds here are a few Ekko tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Chronobreak is a potent escape tool, but it can also be quite powerful when used offensively. Don't underestimate its damage potential.
- If you can proc Z-Drive Resonance on an enemy champion, it's worth taking risks to do so. The bonus Move Speed makes it easy to escape.
- Phase Dive's dash is a great tool for setting up Ekko's other abilities. Use it to get double hits with Timewinder or get into position to detonate Parallel Convergence.
- Ekko is significantly weaker when his ultimate is down. Watch for the trail he leaves behind to determine if Chronobreak is available.
- Ekko's stun zone takes 3 seconds to arm. Watch for the image he creates on cast and try to guess where the zone was placed.
- The second hit of Timewinder does more damage than the first; try to avoid it.