Ekko Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Ekko – the Boy Who Shattered Time – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Ekko is most often selected on the Jungle position.
On the current patch pros on
Ekko have won 0 out of 0 matches, resulting in a win rate of
0%and a pick rate of
1.7%of the matches
Ekko is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Ekko is not banned and only the Ekko Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
0.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Ekko is best suited as an answer to , Qiyana or Zed
Xin Zhaoon the opposing team. With
Ekko and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Amumulead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Ekko Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Ekko players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Ekko Build or Ekko Runes.
FAQ for Ekko Probuilds
On which position do the most Ekko Probuilds exist?
Pros play Ekko mostly on position Jungle.
- Chronobreak is a potent escape tool, but it can also be quite powerful when used offensively. Don't underestimate its damage potential.
- If you can proc Z-Drive Resonance on an enemy champion, it's worth taking risks to do so. The bonus movement speed makes it easy to escape.
- Phase Dive's dash is a great tool for setting up Ekko's other abilities. Use it to get double hits with Timewinder or get into position to detonate Parallel Convergence.
- Ekko is significantly weaker when his ultimate is down. Watch for the trail he leaves behind to determine if Chronobreak is available.
- Ekko's stun zone takes 3 seconds to arm. Watch for the image he creates on cast and try to guess where the zone was placed.
- The second hit of Timewinder does more damage than the first; try to avoid it.