Thresh Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– the Chain Warden – is a A
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Thresh
is most often selected on the Support
position. This is your source to learn all about Thresh Probuilds
and to learn how to play Thresh
. This page shows you how a pro builds Thresh
in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Thresh
players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Thresh
have won 37
out of 74
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Thresh
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Support
. When Thresh
is not banned and only the Thresh Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited to counter Yuumi
, to counter Sona
or to counter Karma
on the opposing team. With Thresh
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Thresh
players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Thresh
In regards to runes for Thresh you can see that Inspiration
are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Thresh besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Thresh Probuilds
On which position do the most Thresh Probuilds exist?
Pros play Thresh mostly on position Support.
Do you have some tips besides the Thresh Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Thresh Probuilds here are a few Thresh tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Communication is key when making use of Thresh's lantern. Let your teammates know how you like to use it.
- Death Sentence and Flay can be combined in either cast order for powerful combinations.
- Thresh can collect souls without needing to kill units himself. Planning your map position to be near the most deaths will help to maximize soul collection.
- Thresh's Death Sentence has a long cast time. Watch for the cast to begin to take evasive actions.
- Intentionally breaking a wall of The Box can allow a vulnerable ally to escape unscathed.
- Thresh relies on collecting souls for a portion of his defense and damage. Try punishing him when he moves to collect them.