Zoe Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Zoe – the Aspect of Twilight – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Zoe is most often selected on the Mid position.
On the current patch pros on
Zoe have won 35 out of 59 matches, resulting in a win rate of
59.3%and a pick rate of
4.7%of the matches
Zoe is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Zoe is not banned and only the Zoe Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.6in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Zoe is best suited as an answer to
Ziggson the opposing team. With
Zoe and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, , Galio or Annie lead to desperation for Xerath
This page shows you all the Zoe Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Zoe players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Zoe Build or Zoe Runes.
- Paddle Star deals more damage the further it has flown. Casting it behind yourself before redirecting can deal tons of damage.
- Break Sleep with your biggest damage source, since enemies who are asleep take double damage.
- Sleepy Trouble Bubble travels further over walls. Find a hiding spot to set up for a long distance kill.
- Zoe's Paddle Star deals more damage the further it has flown.
- Zoe must return to her starting point after casting Portal Jump, making her vulnerable to a counterattack.
- Sleepy Trouble Bubble travels further over walls. Stop Zoe from hiding in fog of war to prevent her from setting the spell up.