Zoe Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.6, Zoe – the Aspect of Twilight – is a C-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Zoe is most often selected on the Mid position. This is your source to learn all about Zoe Probuilds and to learn how to play Zoe. This page shows you how a pro builds Zoe in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Zoe players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Zoe have won 5 out of 13 matches, resulting in a win rate of 38.5% and a pick rate of 0.4%. In 5.3% of the matches Zoe is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Mage. When Zoe is not banned and only the Zoe Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Zoe probuild is best suited to counter Akali, to counter Orianna or to counter Viktor on the opposing team. With Zoe and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Jayce, Malzahar or Annie lead to desperation for Zoe players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Zoe.
In regards to runes for Zoe you can see that Domination and Inspiration are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Zoe Probuilds
On which position do the most Zoe Probuilds exist?
Pros play Zoe mostly on position Mid.
Do you have some tips besides the Zoe Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Zoe Probuilds here are a few Zoe tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Paddle Star deals more damage the further it has flown. Casting it behind yourself before redirecting can deal tons of damage.
- Break Sleep with your biggest damage source, since enemies who are asleep take double damage.
- Sleepy Trouble Bubble travels further over walls. Find a hiding spot to set up for a long distance kill.
- Zoe's Paddle Star deals more damage the further it has flown.
- Zoe must return to her starting point after casting Portal Jump, making her vulnerable to a counterattack.
- Sleepy Trouble Bubble travels further over walls. Stop Zoe from hiding in fog of war to prevent her from setting the spell up.