Karma Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.6, Karma – the Enlightened One – is a C-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Karma is most often selected on the Support position. This is your source to learn all about Karma Probuilds and to learn how to play Karma. This page shows you how a pro builds Karma in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Karma players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Karma have won 21 out of 40 matches, resulting in a win rate of 52.5% and a pick rate of 1.2%. In 3.1% of the matches Karma is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Mage. When Karma is not banned and only the Karma Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Karma probuild is best suited to counter Swain, to counter Alistar or to counter Ashe on the opposing team. With Karma and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Annie, Rakan or Blitzcrank lead to desperation for Karma players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Karma.
In regards to runes for Karma you can see that Sorcery and Inspiration are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Karma Probuilds
On which position do the most Karma Probuilds exist?
Pros play Karma mostly on position Support.
Do you have some tips besides the Karma Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Karma Probuilds here are a few Karma tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Gathering Fire rewards aggressive play. Look to land abilities and basic attacks on your opponent to lower Mantra's cooldown and stay on the offensive.
- When using Focused Resolve, slow your opponents with Inner Flame or speed yourself up with Inspire if you're having trouble sticking to a target.
- Don't be too conservative with Mantra. Gathering Fire is strongest in teamfights, making it easy to recharge Mantra multiple times.
- Karma's passive lowers her Mantra cooldown when she hits enemy champions with abilities and basic attacks. Deny her from getting free hits on you.
- Karma's Soulflare erupts for bonus damage in the area in which it's placed. React quickly and escape the circle to avoid taking heavy damage.
- Focused Resolve is a strong disengage tool. Create distance to avoid being rooted and seek to engage afterwards.