Karma Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Karma – the Enlightened One – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Karma is most often selected on the Support position.
On the current patch pros on
Karma have won 11 out of 14 matches, resulting in a win rate of
78.6%and a pick rate of
2.2%of the matches
Karma is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Karma is not banned and only the Karma Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.7in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Karma is best suited as an answer to
Swainon the opposing team. With
Karma and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Maokaior lead to desperation for Zilean
This page shows you all the Karma Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Karma players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Karma Build or Karma Runes.
- Gathering Fire rewards aggressive play. Look to land abilities and basic attacks on your opponent to lower Mantra's cooldown and stay on the offensive.
- When using Focused Resolve, slow your opponents with Inner Flame or speed yourself up with Inspire if you're having trouble sticking to a target.
- Don't be too conservative with Mantra. Gathering Fire is strongest in teamfights, making it easy to recharge Mantra multiple times.
- Karma's passive lowers her Mantra cooldown when she hits enemy champions with abilities and basic attacks. Deny her from getting free hits on you.
- Karma's Soulflare erupts for bonus damage in the area in which it's placed. React quickly and escape the circle to avoid taking heavy damage.
- Focused Resolve is a strong disengage tool. Create distance to avoid being rooted and seek to engage afterwards.