Karma Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
On the current patch pros on
This page shows you all the Karma Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
FAQ for Karma Probuilds
On which position do the most Karma Probuilds exist?
Pros play Karma mostly on position Support.
Do you have some tips besides the Karma Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Karma Probuilds here are a few Karma tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Gathering Fire rewards aggressive play. Look to land abilities and basic attacks on your opponent to lower Mantra's cooldown and stay on the offensive.
- When using Focused Resolve, slow your opponents with Inner Flame or speed yourself up with Inspire if you're having trouble sticking to a target.
- Don't be too conservative with Mantra. Gathering Fire is strongest in teamfights, making it easy to recharge Mantra multiple times.
- Karma's passive lowers her Mantra cooldown when she hits enemy champions with abilities and basic attacks. Deny her from getting free hits on you.
- Karma's Soulflare erupts for bonus damage in the area in which it's placed. React quickly and escape the circle to avoid taking heavy damage.
- Focused Resolve is a strong disengage tool. Create distance to avoid being rooted and seek to engage afterwards.