Aatrox Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Top Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.18, Aatrox – the Darkin Blade – is a S-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Aatrox is most often selected on the Top position. This is your source to learn all about Aatrox Probuilds and to learn how to play Aatrox. This page shows you how a pro builds Aatrox in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Aatrox players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Aatrox have won 5 out of 21 matches, resulting in a win rate of 23.8% and a pick rate of 2%. In 5.4% of the matches Aatrox is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter. When Aatrox is not banned and only the Aatrox Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Aatrox probuild is best suited to counter Sion, to counter Gwen or to counter Nasus on the opposing team. With Aatrox and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Kled, Yorick or Malphite lead to desperation for Aatrox players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Aatrox.
In regards to runes for Aatrox you can see that Precision and Resolve are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Aatrox Probuilds
On which position do the most Aatrox Probuilds exist?
Pros play Aatrox mostly on position Top.
Do you have some tips besides the Aatrox Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Aatrox Probuilds here are a few Aatrox tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Use Umbral Dash while casting The Darkin Blade to increase your chances of hitting the enemy.
- Crowd Control abilities like Infernal Chains or your allies' immobilizing effects will help you set up The Darkin Blade.
- Cast World Ender when you are sure you can force a fight.
- Aatrox's attacks are very telegraphed, so use the time to dodge the hit zones.
- Aatrox's Infernal Chains are easier to exit when running towards the sides or at Aatrox.
- Keep your distance when Aatrox uses his Ultimate to prevent him from reviving.