Aatrox Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– the Darkin Blade – is a A
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Aatrox
is most often selected on the Top
position. This is your source to learn all about Aatrox Probuilds
you need to know.
On the current patch pros on Aatrox
have won 6
out of 10
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Aatrox
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Fighter
. When Aatrox
is not banned and only the Aatrox Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited as an answer to
on the opposing team. With Aatrox
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Aatrox
This page shows you all the Aatrox Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best Aatrox
players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Aatrox Build
(where you can find aggregated Aatrox pro builds) or Aatrox Runes
FAQ for Aatrox Probuilds
On which position do the most Aatrox Probuilds exist?
Pros play Aatrox mostly on position Top.
Do you have some tips besides the Aatrox Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Aatrox Probuilds here are a few Aatrox tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Use Umbral Dash while casting The Darkin Blade to increase your chances of hitting the enemy.
- Crowd Control abilities like Infernal Chains or your allies' immobilizing effects will help you set up The Darkin Blade.
- Cast World Ender when you are sure you can force a fight.
- Aatrox's attacks are very telegraphed, so use the time to dodge the hit zones.
- Aatrox's Infernal Chains are easier to exit when running towards the sides or at Aatrox.
- Keep your distance when Aatrox uses his Ultimate to prevent him from reviving.