Aatrox Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Aatrox – the Darkin Blade – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Aatrox is most often selected on the Top position.
On the current patch pros on
Aatrox have won 4 out of 8 matches, resulting in a win rate of
50%and a pick rate of
1.7%of the matches
Aatrox is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Aatrox is not banned and only the Aatrox Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Aatrox is best suited as an answer to
Akali, or Lee Sin
Gangplankon the opposing team. With
Aatrox and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Kledlead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Aatrox Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Aatrox players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Aatrox Build or Aatrox Runes.
- Use Umbral Dash while casting The Darkin Blade to increase your chances of hitting the enemy.
- Crowd Control abilities like Infernal Chains or your allies' immobilizing effects will help you set up The Darkin Blade.
- Cast World Ender when you are sure you can force a fight.
- Aatrox's attacks are very telegraphed, so use the time to dodge the hit zones.
- Aatrox's Infernal Chains are easier to exit when running towards the sides or at Aatrox.
- Keep your distance when Aatrox uses his Ultimate to prevent him from reviving.