Sivir Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Sivir – the Battle Mistress – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Sivir is most often selected on the Adc position.
On the current patch pros on
Sivir have won 5 out of 7 matches, resulting in a win rate of
71.4%and a pick rate of
<0.1%of the matches
Sivir is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Sivir is not banned and only the Sivir Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.6in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Sivir is best suited as an answer to , Aphelios
Kalistaor on the opposing team. With Kai'Sa
Sivir and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Vayneor lead to desperation for Tristana
This page shows you all the Sivir Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Sivir players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Sivir Build or Sivir Runes.
- Sivir's Boomerang Blade returns to her after reaching the max range, so you can shift position to hit enemies who would otherwise have evaded it.
- Ricochet resets Sivir's basic attack timer on activation, so activating this immediately after landing a normal basic attack will maximize damage output.
- Try saving Spell Shield for enemy abilities that can disable you such as stuns and roots.
- Boomerang Blade costs a lot of mana to cast, so dodging it sets Sivir back. If it hits you on the way out, avoid its path on the way back.
- Sivir is a powerful pushing champion, so leaving her unattended in a lane for too long will often result in your turrets being destroyed.
- When laning against Sivir, it is possible to throw off the timing of her Spell Shield by faking an advance, then backing off.