Sivir Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Adc Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.19, Sivir – the Battle Mistress – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Sivir is most often selected on the Adc position. This is your source to learn all about Sivir Probuilds and to learn how to play Sivir. This page shows you how a pro builds Sivir in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Sivir players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Sivir have won 28 out of 37 matches, resulting in a win rate of 75.7% and a pick rate of 2.1%. In 1.8% of the matches Sivir is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Marksman. When Sivir is not banned and only the Sivir Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Sivir probuild is best suited to counter Varus, to counter Zeri or to counter Samira on the opposing team. With Sivir and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Twitch, Vayne or Ashe lead to desperation for Sivir players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Sivir.
In regards to runes for Sivir you can see that Precision and Inspiration are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Sivir Probuilds
On which position do the most Sivir Probuilds exist?
Pros play Sivir mostly on position Adc.
Do you have some tips besides the Sivir Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Sivir Probuilds here are a few Sivir tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Sivir's Boomerang Blade returns to her after reaching the max range, so you can shift position to hit enemies who would otherwise have evaded it.
- Ricochet resets Sivir's basic attack timer on activation, so activating this immediately after landing a normal basic attack will maximize damage output.
- Try saving Spell Shield for enemy abilities that can disable you such as stuns and roots.
- Boomerang Blade costs a lot of mana to cast, so dodging it sets Sivir back. If it hits you on the way out, avoid its path on the way back.
- Sivir is a powerful pushing champion, so leaving her unattended in a lane for too long will often result in your turrets being destroyed.
- When laning against Sivir, it is possible to throw off the timing of her Spell Shield by faking an advance, then backing off.