Ziggs Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
On the current patch pros on
This page shows you all the Ziggs Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
FAQ for Ziggs Probuilds
On which position do the most Ziggs Probuilds exist?
Pros play Ziggs mostly on position Adc.
Do you have some tips besides the Ziggs Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Ziggs Probuilds here are a few Ziggs tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Even if you're far from a fight you can still help from afar with Mega Inferno Bomb.
- Slowing your enemies with Hexplosive Minefield makes it easier to land other abilities.
- Knocking yourself over walls with Satchel Charge can be great when chasing after or escaping from enemies.
- Don't step on Ziggs' mines! They'll slow you and make it much easier for him to hit you with his other abiltiies.
- Many of Ziggs' abilities have long cooldowns. Try catching him just after he's used his abilities.
- Ziggs' ultimate, Mega Inferno Bomb, deals more damage in the center of the explosion.