Ashe Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.9, Ashe – the Frost Archer – is a C-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Ashe is most often selected on the Adc position. This is your source to learn all about Ashe Probuilds and to learn how to play Ashe. This page shows you how a pro builds Ashe in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Ashe players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Ashe have won 14 out of 22 matches, resulting in a win rate of 63.6% and a pick rate of 0.4%. In 0.3% of the matches Ashe is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Marksman. When Ashe is not banned and only the Ashe Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Ashe probuild is best suited to counter Aphelios, to counter Lucian or to counter Vayne on the opposing team. With Ashe and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Kog'Maw, Tristana or Samira lead to desperation for Ashe players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Ashe.
In regards to runes for Ashe you can see that Precision and Inspiration are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Ashe Probuilds
On which position do the most Ashe Probuilds exist?
Pros play Ashe mostly on position Adc.
Do you have some tips besides the Ashe Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Ashe Probuilds here are a few Ashe tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Try to fire Enchanted Crystal Arrow in the same direction enemies are moving, so it is more likely to hit.
- Volley arrows are blocked by the first enemy they hit, so keep your distance to avoid having them all absorbed by enemy frontliners.
- Hawkshot reveals units in brush. If a team fight is occuring in the jungle it can give you a significant advantage.
- Ashe has very few defensive options, and she's a good target to gank.
- Be wary of moving around the map alone if Ashe has not recently cast her Enchanted Crystal Arrow.