Ashe Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– the Frost Archer – is a B
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Ashe
is most often selected on the Support
position. This is your source to learn all about Ashe Probuilds
you need to know.
On the current patch pros on Ashe
have won 5
out of 8
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Ashe
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Marksman
. When Ashe
is not banned and only the Ashe Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited as an answer to
on the opposing team. With Ashe
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Ashe
This page shows you all the Ashe Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best Ashe
players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Ashe Build
(where you can find aggregated Ashe pro builds) or Ashe Runes
FAQ for Ashe Probuilds
On which position do the most Ashe Probuilds exist?
Pros play Ashe mostly on position Support.
Do you have some tips besides the Ashe Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Ashe Probuilds here are a few Ashe tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Try to fire Enchanted Crystal Arrow in the same direction enemies are moving, so it is more likely to hit.
- Volley arrows are blocked by the first enemy they hit, so keep your distance to avoid having them all absorbed by enemy frontliners.
- Hawkshot reveals units in brush. If a team fight is occuring in the jungle it can give you a significant advantage.
- Ashe has very few defensive options, and she's a good target to gank.
- Be wary of moving around the map alone if Ashe has not recently cast her Enchanted Crystal Arrow.