Ashe Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Ashe – the Frost Archer – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Ashe is most often selected on the Adc position.
On the current patch pros on
Ashe have won 2 out of 3 matches, resulting in a win rate of
66.7%and a pick rate of
0.1%of the matches
Ashe is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Ashe is not banned and only the Ashe Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
0.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Ashe is best suited as an answer to
Varus, or Jinx
Aphelioson the opposing team. With
Ashe and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Miss Fortuneor lead to desperation for Caitlyn
This page shows you all the Ashe Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Ashe players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Ashe Build or Ashe Runes.
FAQ for Ashe Probuilds
On which position do the most Ashe Probuilds exist?
Pros play Ashe mostly on position Adc.
- Try to fire Enchanted Crystal Arrow in the same direction enemies are moving, so it is more likely to hit.
- Volley arrows are blocked by the first enemy they hit, so keep your distance to avoid having them all absorbed by enemy frontliners.
- Hawkshot reveals units in brush. If a team fight is occuring in the jungle it can give you a significant advantage.
- Ashe has very few defensive options, and she's a good target to gank.
- Be wary of moving around the map alone if Ashe has not recently cast her Enchanted Crystal Arrow.