Lissandra Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Lissandra – the Ice Witch – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Lissandra is most often selected on the Mid position.
On the current patch pros on
Lissandra have won 3 out of 4 matches, resulting in a win rate of
75%and a pick rate of
<0.1%of the matches
Lissandra is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Lissandra is not banned and only the Lissandra Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.4in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Lissandra is best suited as an answer to , Diana
Ekkoon the opposing team. With
Lissandra and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Ziggslead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Lissandra Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Lissandra players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Lissandra Build or Lissandra Runes.
- You can instantly use your ultimate on yourself by pressing the self cast key and the ultimate key at once (alt+R by default).
- Casting Glacial Path and then running in the opposite direction will leave your enemies uncertain which way you will actually go.
- Lissandra's abilities are shorter range than those of many mages. As a result, buying items that offer both ability power and defense, like Zhonya's Hourglass and Banshee's Veil, can be a great choice to help her both survive and deal damage.
- The best way to stop Lissandra from moving using her Glacial Path is to immobilize her before she reactivates it.
- Lissandra's Ring of Frost has a long cooldown at early ranks; engage her while it's on cooldown.
- Lissandra's Ice Shard only slows the first unit it hits. Approach Lissandra from behind your team's minions to avoid being slowed.