Lissandra Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Mid Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.21, Lissandra – the Ice Witch – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Lissandra is most often selected on the Mid position. This is your source to learn all about Lissandra Probuilds and to learn how to play Lissandra. This page shows you how a pro builds Lissandra in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Lissandra players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Lissandra have won 11 out of 19 matches, resulting in a win rate of 57.9% and a pick rate of 0.2%. In 0.3% of the matches Lissandra is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Mage. When Lissandra is not banned and only the Lissandra Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Lissandra probuild is best suited to counter Yasuo, to counter LeBlanc or to counter Ekko on the opposing team. With Lissandra and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Ziggs, Xerath or Kassadin lead to desperation for Lissandra players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Lissandra.
In regards to runes for Lissandra you can see that Sorcery and Inspiration are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Lissandra Probuilds
On which position do the most Lissandra Probuilds exist?
Pros play Lissandra mostly on position Mid.
Do you have some tips besides the Lissandra Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Lissandra Probuilds here are a few Lissandra tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- You can instantly use your ultimate on yourself by pressing the self cast key and the ultimate key at once (alt+R by default).
- Casting Glacial Path and then running in the opposite direction will leave your enemies uncertain which way you will actually go.
- Lissandra's abilities are shorter range than those of many mages. As a result, buying items that offer both ability power and defense, like Zhonya's Hourglass and Banshee's Veil, can be a great choice to help her both survive and deal damage.
- The best way to stop Lissandra from moving using her Glacial Path is to immobilize her before she reactivates it.
- Lissandra's Ring of Frost has a long cooldown at early ranks; engage her while it's on cooldown.
- Lissandra's Ice Shard only slows the first unit it hits. Approach Lissandra from behind your team's minions to avoid being slowed.