Kindred Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Kindred – The Eternal Hunters – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Kindred is most often selected on the Jungle position.
On the current patch pros on
Kindred have won 7 out of 16 matches, resulting in a win rate of
43.8%and a pick rate of
7.4%of the matches
Kindred is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Kindred is not banned and only the Kindred Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.4in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Kindred is best suited as an answer to
Lilliaor on the opposing team. With Hecarim
Kindred and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Xin Zhaolead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Kindred Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Kindred players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Kindred Build or Kindred Runes.
- Moving around between attacks while jungling will help you avoid damage and also generate more heals from Wolf's Frenzy.
- Pick which Hunts you want to pursue carefully; getting many of them is the key to success as the game goes on.
- Don't go in first to a large team fight. Wait for your teammates to initiate.
- Kindred is fragile - turn the pressure up on her, and she will be forced to play cautiously.
- Clear the Hunts Wolf activates on jungle camps to slow down Kindred's damage output.
- When Kindred uses Lamb's Respite get inside, it stops all champions from dying.