Kindred Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.1, Kindred – The Eternal Hunters – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Kindred is most often selected on the Jungle position. This is your source to learn all about Kindred Probuilds and to learn how to play Kindred. This page shows you how a pro builds Kindred in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Kindred players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Kindred have won 209 out of 364 matches, resulting in a win rate of 57.4% and a pick rate of 2.2%. In 30.5% of the matches Kindred is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Marksman. When Kindred is not banned and only the Kindred Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Kindred probuild is best suited to counter Kayn, to counter Hecarim or to counter Sylas on the opposing team. With Kindred and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Elise, Fiddlesticks or Maokai lead to desperation for Kindred players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Kindred.
In regards to runes for Kindred you can see that Precision and Domination are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Kindred Probuilds
On which position do the most Kindred Probuilds exist?
Pros play Kindred mostly on position Jungle.
Do you have some tips besides the Kindred Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Kindred Probuilds here are a few Kindred tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Moving around between attacks while jungling will help you avoid damage and also generate more heals from Wolf's Frenzy.
- Pick which Hunts you want to pursue carefully; getting many of them is the key to success as the game goes on.
- Don't go in first to a large team fight. Wait for your teammates to initiate.
- Kindred is fragile - turn the pressure up on her, and she will be forced to play cautiously.
- Clear the Hunts Wolf activates on jungle camps to slow down Kindred's damage output.
- When Kindred uses Lamb's Respite get inside, it stops all champions from dying.