Kindred Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– The Eternal Hunters – is a B
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Kindred
is most often selected on the Jungle
position. This is your source to learn all about Kindred Probuilds
you need to know.
On the current patch pros on Kindred
have won 11
out of 19
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Kindred
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Marksman
. When Kindred
is not banned and only the Kindred Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited as an answer to
on the opposing team. With Kindred
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Talon
lead to desperation for Kindred
This page shows you all the Kindred Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best Kindred
players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Kindred Build
(where you can find aggregated Kindred pro builds) or Kindred Runes
FAQ for Kindred Probuilds
On which position do the most Kindred Probuilds exist?
Pros play Kindred mostly on position Jungle.
Do you have some tips besides the Kindred Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Kindred Probuilds here are a few Kindred tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Moving around between attacks while jungling will help you avoid damage and also generate more heals from Wolf's Frenzy.
- Pick which Hunts you want to pursue carefully; getting many of them is the key to success as the game goes on.
- Don't go in first to a large team fight. Wait for your teammates to initiate.
- Kindred is fragile - turn the pressure up on her, and she will be forced to play cautiously.
- Clear the Hunts Wolf activates on jungle camps to slow down Kindred's damage output.
- When Kindred uses Lamb's Respite get inside, it stops all champions from dying.