Master Yi Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Master Yi – the Wuju Bladesman – is a S-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Master Yi is most often selected on the Jungle position.
On the current patch pros on
Master Yi have won 0 out of 0 matches, resulting in a win rate of
0%and a pick rate of
0.4%of the matches
Master Yi is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Master Yi is not banned and only the Master Yi Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
0.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Master Yi is best suited as an answer to
Zedor on the opposing team. With Warwick
Master Yi and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Zaclead to desperation for
Master Yi players.
This page shows you all the Master Yi Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Master Yi players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Master Yi Build or Master Yi Runes.
FAQ for Master Yi Probuilds
On which position do the most Master Yi Probuilds exist?
Pros play Master Yi mostly on position Jungle.
Master Yi Tips
- If you're in a lane against ranged players, leveling up Meditate can allow you to stay in the lane longer and gain levels faster than they will.
- Wuju Style is very strong early for last hitting minions.
- Try using Alpha Strike on a minion in front of an enemy champion so you are placed at a safe distance at the end of the spell.
- Meditate is an effective method of healing damage over time, but Master Yi is susceptible to coordinated team ganks early in the game.
- If Master Yi tries to farm with Alpha Strike, hit him a few times so he has to use mana with Meditate to heal.
- Although Master Yi cannot be slowed while using Highlander, other disables can stop him in his tracks.