Master Yi Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Jungle Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.21, Master Yi – the Wuju Bladesman – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Master Yi is most often selected on the Jungle position. This is your source to learn all about Master Yi Probuilds and to learn how to play Master Yi. This page shows you how a pro builds Master Yi in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Master Yi players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Master Yi have won 3 out of 8 matches, resulting in a win rate of 37.5% and a pick rate of <0.1%. In 1.1% of the matches Master Yi is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Assassin. When Master Yi is not banned and only the Master Yi Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Master Yi probuild is best suited to counter Diana, to counter Rengar or to counter Nunu & Willump on the opposing team. With Master Yi and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Shaco, Evelynn or Elise lead to desperation for Master Yi players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Master Yi.
In regards to runes for Master Yi you can see that Precision and Inspiration are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Master Yi Probuilds
On which position do the most Master Yi Probuilds exist?
Pros play Master Yi mostly on position Jungle.
Do you have some tips besides the Master Yi Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Master Yi Probuilds here are a few Master Yi tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- If you're in a lane against ranged players, leveling up Meditate can allow you to stay in the lane longer and gain levels faster than they will.
- Wuju Style is very strong early for last hitting minions.
- Try using Alpha Strike on a minion in front of an enemy champion so you are placed at a safe distance at the end of the spell.
- Meditate is an effective method of healing damage over time, but Master Yi is susceptible to coordinated team ganks early in the game.
- If Master Yi tries to farm with Alpha Strike, hit him a few times so he has to use mana with Meditate to heal.
- Although Master Yi cannot be slowed while using Highlander, other disables can stop him in his tracks.