Singed Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Singed – the Mad Chemist – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Singed is most often selected on the Top position.
On the current patch pros on
Singed have won 1 out of 3 matches, resulting in a win rate of
33.3%and a pick rate of
1.8%of the matches
Singed is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Singed is not banned and only the Singed Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
0.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Singed is best suited as an answer to
Akalior on the opposing team. With Renekton
Singed and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Malphiteor lead to desperation for Gangplank
This page shows you all the Singed Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Singed players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Singed Build (where you can find aggregated Singed pro builds) or Singed Runes.
FAQ for Singed Probuilds
On which position do the most Singed Probuilds exist?
Pros play Singed mostly on position Top.
- Poison Trail is very effective at farming and harassing, allowing Singed to dominate the flow of whatever lane he's in.
- Use Insanity Potion to trick your opponents into chasing you through your Poison Trail.
- Flinging enemies into your tower can deal heavy amounts of damage to them.
- Keep your distance to avoid being Flung back into Singed's allies.
- Singed needs to run close to your team to be effective. Try to take advantage of this by using crowd control effects on him while attacking his allies.
- Be careful when chasing Singed. He's very difficult to bring down, and can leave his Poison Trail to damage you in your pursuit.