Singed Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.1, Singed – the Mad Chemist – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Singed is most often selected on the Top position. This is your source to learn all about Singed Probuilds and to learn how to play Singed. This page shows you how a pro builds Singed in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Singed players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Singed have won 2 out of 3 matches, resulting in a win rate of 66.7% and a pick rate of <0.1%. In 1% of the matches Singed is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Tank. When Singed is not banned and only the Singed Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Singed probuild is best suited to counter Gwen, to counter Aatrox or to counter Kled on the opposing team. With Singed and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Gangplank, Jayce or Shen lead to desperation for Singed players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Singed.
In regards to runes for Singed you can see that Domination and Sorcery are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Singed Probuilds
On which position do the most Singed Probuilds exist?
Pros play Singed mostly on position Top.
Do you have some tips besides the Singed Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Singed Probuilds here are a few Singed tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Poison Trail is very effective at farming and harassing, allowing Singed to dominate the flow of whatever lane he's in.
- Use Insanity Potion to trick your opponents into chasing you through your Poison Trail.
- Flinging enemies into your tower can deal heavy amounts of damage to them.
- Keep your distance to avoid being Flung back into Singed's allies.
- Singed needs to run close to your team to be effective. Try to take advantage of this by using crowd control effects on him while attacking his allies.
- Be careful when chasing Singed. He's very difficult to bring down, and can leave his Poison Trail to damage you in your pursuit.