Soraka Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch
– the Starchild – is a A
-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Soraka
is most often selected on the Support
position. This is your source to learn all about Soraka Probuilds
and to learn how to play Soraka
. This page shows you how a pro builds Soraka
in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Soraka
players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Soraka
have won 26
out of 35
matches, resulting in a win rate of
and a pick rate of
of the matches Soraka
is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Support
. When Soraka
is not banned and only the Soraka Probuilds
are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
in professional players Solo Queue matches.
probuild is best suited to counter Taric
, to counter Pyke
or to counter Ashe
on the opposing team. With Soraka
and the available probuilds
, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
lead to desperation for Soraka
players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Soraka
In regards to runes for Soraka you can see that Sorcery
are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
Explore Soraka besides these Probuilds
FAQ for Soraka Probuilds
On which position do the most Soraka Probuilds exist?
Pros play Soraka mostly on position Support.
Do you have some tips besides the Soraka Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Soraka Probuilds here are a few Soraka tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Soraka is a powerful ally in battle, using her strong healing to keep the party moving forward.
- You can use Wish on your allies from across the map to save them from otherwise fatal events.
- Equinox can be used as a powerful zoning tool to keep enemies at bay.
- Focus on attacking Soraka when she ever ventures to the frontline to heal her allies.
- Take advantage of Soraka's long cooldown on Equinox if she uses it to harass.
- It's easier to focus Soraka than the ally she is healing.