Soraka Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Soraka – the Starchild – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Soraka is most often selected on the Support position.
On the current patch pros on
Soraka have won 5 out of 7 matches, resulting in a win rate of
71.4%and a pick rate of
2.9%of the matches
Soraka is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Soraka is not banned and only the Soraka Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
0.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Soraka is best suited as an answer to
Braumon the opposing team. With
Soraka and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Janna, or Sona
Bardlead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Soraka Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Soraka players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Soraka Build (where you can find aggregated Soraka pro builds) or Soraka Runes.
FAQ for Soraka Probuilds
On which position do the most Soraka Probuilds exist?
Pros play Soraka mostly on position Support.
- Soraka is a powerful ally in battle, using her strong healing to keep the party moving forward.
- You can use Wish on your allies from across the map to save them from otherwise fatal events.
- Equinox can be used as a powerful zoning tool to keep enemies at bay.
- Focus on attacking Soraka when she ever ventures to the frontline to heal her allies.
- Take advantage of Soraka's long cooldown on Equinox if she uses it to harass.
- It's easier to focus Soraka than the ally she is healing.