Soraka Probuilds explained
Based on our LoL Tier List from pro builds at patch 13.1, Soraka – the Starchild – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players, Soraka is most often selected on the Support position. This is your source to learn all about Soraka Probuilds and to learn how to play Soraka. This page shows you how a pro builds Soraka in detail. Solo queue and tournament matches played by the best Soraka players are listed.
On the current patch pros on Soraka have won 23 out of 44 matches, resulting in a win rate of 52.3% and a pick rate of 0.3%. In 0.7% of the matches Soraka is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the Support. When Soraka is not banned and only the Soraka Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of 0.0 in professional players Solo Queue matches.
A Soraka probuild is best suited to counter Yuumi, to counter Twitch or to counter Lulu on the opposing team. With Soraka and the available probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, Blitzcrank, Maokai or Amumu lead to desperation for Soraka players. Learn from Pros how they counter pick Soraka.
In regards to runes for Soraka you can see that Sorcery and Resolve are the rune paths, which are preferred by Pros.
FAQ for Soraka Probuilds
On which position do the most Soraka Probuilds exist?
Pros play Soraka mostly on position Support.
Do you have some tips besides the Soraka Probuilds?
Besides checking out the available Soraka Probuilds here are a few Soraka tips, if you are an ally or enemy:
- Soraka is a powerful ally in battle, using her strong healing to keep the party moving forward.
- You can use Wish on your allies from across the map to save them from otherwise fatal events.
- Equinox can be used as a powerful zoning tool to keep enemies at bay.
- Focus on attacking Soraka when she ever ventures to the frontline to heal her allies.
- Take advantage of Soraka's long cooldown on Equinox if she uses it to harass.
- It's easier to focus Soraka than the ally she is healing.