Ziggs Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Ziggs – the Hexplosives Expert – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Ziggs is most often selected on the Adc position.
On the current patch pros on
Ziggs have won 2 out of 4 matches, resulting in a win rate of
50%and a pick rate of
0%of the matches
Ziggs is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Ziggs is not banned and only the Ziggs Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
0.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Ziggs is best suited as an answer to
Samiraon the opposing team. With
Ziggs and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Twitchlead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Ziggs Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Ziggs players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Ziggs Build (where you can find aggregated Ziggs pro builds) or Ziggs Runes.
FAQ for Ziggs Probuilds
On which position do the most Ziggs Probuilds exist?
Pros play Ziggs mostly on position Adc.
- Even if you're far from a fight you can still help from afar with Mega Inferno Bomb.
- Slowing your enemies with Hexplosive Minefield makes it easier to land other abilities.
- Knocking yourself over walls with Satchel Charge can be great when chasing after or escaping from enemies.
- Don't step on Ziggs' mines! They'll slow you and make it much easier for him to hit you with his other abiltiies.
- Many of Ziggs' abilities have long cooldowns. Try catching him just after he's used his abilities.
- Ziggs' ultimate, Mega Inferno Bomb, deals more damage in the center of the explosion.