Tryndamere Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Tryndamere – the Barbarian King – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Tryndamere is most often selected on the Mid position.
On the current patch pros on
Tryndamere have won 1 out of 2 matches, resulting in a win rate of
50%and a pick rate of
2.5%of the matches
Tryndamere is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Tryndamere is not banned and only the Tryndamere Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.2in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Tryndamere is best suited as an answer to
Annie, or Qiyana
Aziron the opposing team. With
Tryndamere and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, , Malphite
Corkilead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Tryndamere Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Tryndamere players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Tryndamere Build or Tryndamere Runes.
- Delaying the activation of Undying Rage is a very effective way to make an enemy champion over-commit to trying to kill you.
- Bloodlust is an excellent way to heal Tryndamere. Try not to let it fade off before you activate it.
- If the enemy is stacking Armor, try building items like Last Whisper or Youmuu's Ghostblade.
- Try harassing Tryndamere early so he can't kill minions and heal with Bloodlust.
- Remember, Tryndamere can only slow you if you are facing away from him.
- Most of Tryndamere's damage is physical. If he's getting too strong, consider buying a Thornmail.