Leona Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Leona – the Radiant Dawn – is a S-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Leona is most often selected on the Support position.
On the current patch pros on
Leona have won 21 out of 37 matches, resulting in a win rate of
56.8%and a pick rate of
6.6%of the matches
Leona is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Leona is not banned and only the Leona Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.5in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Leona is best suited as an answer to , Sett
Yuumion the opposing team. With
Leona and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, , Bard
Galioor lead to desperation for Morgana
This page shows you all the Leona Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Leona players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Leona Build or Leona Runes.
- Lead the charge and mark your foes with Sunlight before your allies deal damage.
- Shield of Daybreak and Zenith Blade form a powerful offensive combo.
- You can absorb a huge amount of damage using Eclipse, but you must stay near enemies to gain the bonus duration.
- When Leona activates Eclipse, you have three seconds to get away from her before she deals damage.
- Only foes in the center of Solar Flare get stunned, so you can often avoid this if you're quick.