Galio Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Galio – the Colossus – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Galio is most often selected on the Support position.
On the current patch pros on
Galio have won 17 out of 31 matches, resulting in a win rate of
54.8%and a pick rate of
2.4%of the matches
Galio is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Galio is not banned and only the Galio Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.4in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Galio is best suited as an answer to
Swainor on the opposing team. With Alistar
Galio and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Bardlead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Galio Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Galio players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Galio Build or Galio Runes.
- You can release Shield of Durand even while crowd controlled.
- You can use the minimap ally icons to cast Hero's Entrance.
- You can use the step back from Justice Punch to dodge enemy spells.
- Galio moves slower when he is charging Shield of Durand.
- Hero's Entrance can be interrupted before Galio jumps into the air.
- Galio cannot traverse walls with Justice Punch.