Alistar Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Alistar – the Minotaur – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Alistar is most often selected on the Support position.
On the current patch pros on
Alistar have won 27 out of 51 matches, resulting in a win rate of
52.9%and a pick rate of
9.7%of the matches
Alistar is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Alistar is not banned and only the Alistar Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.6in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Alistar is best suited as an answer to , Sett or Pantheon
Yuumion the opposing team. With
Alistar and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Bard, or Morgana
Galiolead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Alistar Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Alistar players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Alistar Build or Alistar Runes.
- Using Pulverize can allow you to establish better positioning for Headbutt.
- Movement speed is very important on Alistar. Consider which boots to buy carefully.
- Using Flash can allow you catch your target off guard to knock them back into your allies with Pulverize and Headbutt.
- Alistar is very disruptive but very tough - try to target more fragile damage dealers.
- Watch out for the Pulverize-Headbutt combo when around turrets.
- When Alistar uses his ultimate, it's often better to move back and wait until the effect wears off before attacking him.