Xerath Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Xerath – the Magus Ascendant – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Xerath is most often selected on the Support position.
On the current patch pros on
Xerath have won 0 out of 0 matches, resulting in a win rate of
0%and a pick rate of
0.2%of the matches
Xerath is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Xerath is not banned and only the Xerath Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.5in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Xerath is best suited as an answer to
Morganaon the opposing team. With
Xerath and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Relllead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Xerath Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Xerath players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Xerath Build or Xerath Runes.
- It's easier to land Arcanopulse on an enemy when they're moving toward or away from you, rather than side to side.
- Eye of Destruction will make landing Arcanopulse easier as the target will be slowed.
- If you stun an enemy with Shocking Orb, follow up with a guaranteed center hit on Eye of Destruction.
- Xerath's range can be intimidating, but most champions who close distance with him can trade favorably.
- Xerath takes a long time to engage Rite of the Arcane. Watch for his spellcast animation and start dodging.
- Banshee's Veil will make it much harder for Xerath to land Shocking Orb on you.