Tristana Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Tristana – the Yordle Gunner – is a A-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Tristana is most often selected on the Adc position.
On the current patch pros on
Tristana have won 36 out of 80 matches, resulting in a win rate of
45%and a pick rate of
18.3%of the matches
Tristana is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Tristana is not banned and only the Tristana Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.5in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Tristana is best suited as an answer to
Aphelios, or Ezreal on the opposing team. With Senna
Tristana and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Jinx, or Samira
Dravenlead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Tristana Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Tristana players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Tristana Build or Tristana Runes.
- Her massive gun allows Tristana to fire on targets at a great distance. Utilize this to prevent your enemies from ever laying a hand on you.
- Use Rocket Jump after you have stacked up your Explosive Charge on an enemy to finish them off with a burst of damage.
- Use Rapid Fire to help stack up your Explosive Charge on enemy champions.
- If you see Tristana activate Rapid Fire in a fight, stun her and try to back off until the spell dissipates.
- Stand away from your creeps in a lane to take less collateral damage from Explosive Charge.