Nocturne Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Nocturne – the Eternal Nightmare – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Nocturne is most often selected on the Jungle position.
On the current patch pros on
Nocturne have won 1 out of 3 matches, resulting in a win rate of
33.3%and a pick rate of
0.5%of the matches
Nocturne is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Nocturne is not banned and only the Nocturne Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.7in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Nocturne is best suited as an answer to
Elise, or Qiyana on the opposing team. With Talon
Nocturne and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand, , Zac or Trundle
Xin Zhaolead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Nocturne Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Nocturne players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Nocturne Build or Nocturne Runes.
- Using Paranoia at a critical moment is well worth it even if you cannot use the dash.
- Duskbringer isn't only an offensive ability. It can be used to close distance out of combat or escape from certain death.
- Use Shroud of Darkness in tandem with Paranoia's dash. Your opponents may panic and waste a critical disable on your spell shield.
- Stay close to your allies when Paranoia is cast - there is strength in numbers!
- Nocturne's Unspeakable Horror is broken with range, so try to save your movement abilities for when he casts it.