Evelynn Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Evelynn – Agony's Embrace – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Evelynn is most often selected on the Jungle position.
On the current patch pros on
Evelynn have won 0 out of 0 matches, resulting in a win rate of
0%and a pick rate of
4.8%of the matches
Evelynn is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Evelynn is not banned and only the Evelynn Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
0.0in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Evelynn is best suited as an answer to
Lilliaon the opposing team. With
Evelynn and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Shyvana, or Rek'Sai lead to desperation for Talon
This page shows you all the Evelynn Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Evelynn players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Evelynn Build (where you can find aggregated Evelynn pro builds) or Evelynn Runes.
FAQ for Evelynn Probuilds
On which position do the most Evelynn Probuilds exist?
Pros play Evelynn mostly on position Jungle.
- Allure's arm time might seem long, but the Charm and magic resist shred put Evelynn at an exteme advantage so are worth the wait.
- While stealthed, pay attention to when you are (near) being detected by enemy champions. This is identified by the glowing yellow and red eyes over nearby enemy champions.
- If at low health, you can take advantage of Demon Shade's healing and Camouflage to return to the fight and surprise opponents.
- Purchasing Vision Wards can help you detect Evelynn's location in order to prepare for her ambushes.
- A large share of Evelynn's threat is in her charm, 'Allure.' Protect allies marked with 'Allure' or, if you are marked, make sure allies are between you and where Evelynn may attack from.
- If you suspect Evelynn is about to ambush one of your teammates, let them know by pinging the minimap and typing in chat.