Azir Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Azir – the Emperor of the Sands – is a D-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Azir is most often selected on the Mid position.
On the current patch pros on
Azir have won 7 out of 11 matches, resulting in a win rate of
63.6%and a pick rate of
0.8%of the matches
Azir is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Azir is not banned and only the Azir Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.1in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Azir is best suited as an answer to
Lucian, or Tristana on the opposing team. With Pantheon
Azir and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Ziggslead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Azir Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Azir players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Azir Build or Azir Runes.
- Be careful about putting down both of the soldiers stored by Arise! Unless you're going all-in, always have a soldier in your back pocket if you need to escape over a wall or if you misposition your other soldier and need damage now.
- In the lane, try to position your soldiers between the enemy's minions and the enemy champion. This way you can use them both to last hit and to project threat onto your lane opponent.
- Think of Emperor's Divide as a defensive ability first and foremost. Use it when the enemy engages on you or your allies. Remember that your team can walk through the soldiers summoned by Emperor's Divide and use this to your advantage when enemy melee champions engage on you.
- Be a bird!
- Azir relies on his soldiers to deal damage and can only move them so often. Try to capitalize on windows of time when his soldiers are stationary.
- Azir has immense damage over a prolonged amount of time but lacks the upfront burst of other mages. Try to burst him out before he can turn a confrontation around.
- Try to think of Sand Soldiers as fire. Don't stand in the fire.