Maokai Probuilds explained
Based on our pro LoL Tier List at patch
Maokai – the Twisted Treant – is a B-Tier champion. Among professional League of Legends players,
Maokai is most often selected on the Support position.
On the current patch pros on
Maokai have won 1 out of 5 matches, resulting in a win rate of
20%and a pick rate of
0.5%of the matches
Maokai is banned, because it can be very unpleasant to have to play against the
Maokai is not banned and only the Maokai Probuilds are considered, the champion averages a KDA of
2.3in professional players Solo Queue matches.
Maokai is best suited as an answer to , Sett or Pantheon on the opposing team. With Galio
Maokai and the available Probuilds, it is possible to minimize their strengths and exploit their weaknesses. On the other hand,
Luxlead to desperation for
This page shows you all the Maokai Probuilds in detail. Solo Queue and tournament matches played by the best
Maokai players are listed. If you are interested in aggregated information of these matches then you should visit Maokai Build or Maokai Runes.
- Saplings can be tossed into brush for empowered effect - but don't stack well.
- Try looking for flanks or other situations where Nature's Grasp is unavoidable or takes enemies by surprise.
- Maokai's passive makes him extremely durable against focus fire from spells - so long as he can still basic attack something.
- Saplings will chase the first enemy that gets too close, but detonate after a few seconds or if they collide with other enemies. Be especially careful around brush sapling, as they are much more dangerous.
- The cooldown on Maokai's self healing is heavily gated on how many time you hit him with spells. Careful about wasting abilities on him.
- Maokai will avoid taking damage while he's using Twisted Advance, so don't waste your spells.